- Statutes of Association in English: Click here.
- Statutes of Association in German: Click here.
Who we are — Board
Mr. Plinio Zanetti, Fund Manager
Mr. Dr. Alireza Ehtesham, Medical Physicist
Members of the Board:
Mr. Abol Hassan Akbarzadeh, Entrepreneur
Contact person in Iran:
Mr. Ali Bordbar, Art & Rug expertise
Swiss – Iranian Chamber Association
The Swiss-Iranian Chamber of Commerce and Industry EST 1976 was founded in 1976 in Zurich. As an independent association according to the article 60 of the Swiss Civil Code, the Chamber supports the economic relations between Switzerland and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The Chamber is politically and ideologically neutral and is funded by membership fees and services. The Chamber does not receive governmental financial support, neither from the Swiss nor the Iranian authorities.
Our members are Swiss and Iranian companies and individuals. Our work is based on cooperation with authorities and other trade associations.
What we want
The purpose of the Chamber is to promote the economic relationships between Switzerland and Iran in accordance with the principle of reciprocity, in particular by means of
- cooperation in promoting and facilitating trade, industry and financial benefit for parties.
- improving and extending economic, industrial and technical cooperation between Switzerland and Iran in collaboration with private entities and public institutions that aspire to the same or similar objectives.
- promoting the exchange of technologies and know-how and supporting efforts to establish joint ventures in all business areas.
- provision of suitable contacts to business and politics in Switzerland and / or Iran.
- organising reciprocal visits.