Who we are — Board
President: Mr. Simon Tiberius Fundel, Entrepreneur
Vice-President: Mr. Giovanni Gaggini, Attorney at Law /Partner, bellpark legal ltd
Members of the Board:
Mr. Abol Hassan Akbarzadeh, Entrepreneur
Mr. Roland Borer, Entrepreneur, Bosec Consulting GmbH
Mr. Georg Staub, President swissstaffing
Mr. Stephan Staub, Director
Ms. Pia Stebler, Dr. Pia Stebler Consulting
The Swiss-Iranian Chamber of Commerce and Industry EST 1976 was founded in 1976 in Zurich. As an independent association according to the article 60 of the Swiss Civil Code, the Chamber supports the economic relations between Switzerland and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The Chamber is politically and ideologically neutral and is funded by membership fees and services. The Chamber does not receive governmental financial support, neither from the Swiss nor the Iranian authorities.
Our members are Swiss and Iranian companies and individuals. Our work is based on cooperation with authorities and other trade associations.
What we want
The purpose of the Chamber is to promote the economic relationships between Switzerland and Iran in accordance with the principle of reciprocity, in particular by means of
- cooperation in promoting and facilitating trade, industry and financial benefit for parties.
- improving and extending economic, industrial and technical cooperation between Switzerland and Iran in collaboration with private entities and public institutions that aspire to the same or similar objectives.
- promoting the exchange of technologies and know-how and supporting efforts to establish joint ventures in all business areas.
- providing its services in the event of litigations.
- organising reciprocal visits.